Date for the diary
Saturday 23rd Nov 10.30am to 12noon – Music Exchange Masterclass
“Closing the deal” a master class with lawyer Barry Varkel at Radisson RED V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
ticket link https://qkt.io/closingthedeal -R50.00
Areas to be covered will include:
1. Negotiations prior to the show/event/performance.
2. The function which email correspondence plays in the deal.
3. Resolving any contentious issues in the contract.
4. Getting to the bottom-line of the deal.
5. Signature of the contract.
6. Why it is necessary to have the contract witnessed.
7. What a 50% deposit means and what the parties’ respective roles and responsibilities are.
8. What happens if the balance of funds is not paid prior to the event and other things which could go wrong.
9. The meaning of putting a co-contracting party to terms.
10. Taking legal action and how one would proceed to enforce legal rights.
11. The supply of a legal contract for attendees
12 Mex19 attendees get in for Free -please bring your lanyard to qualify for this
Leave a Reply